If you’re looking for the best Thermostats, you’ve come to the right place. With our extensive product reviews and in-depth analysis of each product’s pros and cons, you’ll be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Why Trust Us?
We take pride in providing our readers with honest, unbiased reviews that help them make informed decisions about which products are right for them. We know how difficult it can be to find the ideal Thermostats for your needs, so we work hard to ensure that our readers have all of the information they need before making a purchase. Our goal is to help you find products that will make your life easier and more enjoyable – and we’re confident that this guide will do just that!
Picks Of 10 Best Thermostats In 2022 You Must Try
1. Honeywell Home RTH221B1039 1-Week Programmable Thermostat
- ONE WEEK PROGRAMMING: Set one program for the entire week with four program periods per day including wake, leave, arrive and sleep
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Precise temperature control of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Easy-to-read digital display with an intuitive interface for one-touch access to setpoint temperature
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install yourself and basic operation keeps programming simple
- REMINDERS: Built-in battery change reminders
- SET POINT RETENTION: Set point is retained in memory in the event of a power outage
- DISPLAY OPTIONS: Fahrenheit or Celsius; 12 or 24 hour clock
2. Amazon Smart Thermostat – ENERGY STAR certified, DIY install, Works with Alexa –...
- Smart upgrade - Amazon Smart Thermostat is an easy way to switch from a traditional thermostat and help reduce energy usage.
- Save money - After purchase, Amazon will send you an email with details about rebates that may be available from energy providers in your area. Explore rebates above.
- Save energy - According to EPA estimates, ENERGY STAR certified thermostats save an average of $50 on yearly energy bills.
- Automatic comfort - Alexa can do the programming for you, updating the temperature to keep you comfortable.
- On-the-go control - Let Alexa set the temperature, or set it yourself from anywhere with the Alexa app.
- You can do it - The Alexa app will guide you through the installation process, but customer service is always available.
- Reliable - Made with Honeywell Home Thermostat Technology and backed by 130 years of experience.
3. ecobee EB-STATe3L-01 3 Lite Thermostat, Wi-Fi, Works with Amazon Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Your ecobee3 lite powers on through the C and Rc terminal. Be sure to insert your R/Rc/Rh wire in the Rc terminal of your ecobee3 lite thermostat.
- Fast, easy installation - install your ecobee in 30 minutes or less. The step-by-step guide on our mobile app and free expert support make it easy.Smarter comfort - your ecobee understands your local weather, schedule and desired comfort settings, to ensure your home is at the right temperature at the right time
- Personal energy reports - get free monthly reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more
- Peace of mind - your ecobee monitors your heating and cooling systems and alerts you If it senses that something isn’t working properly. Refer userguide before use
- ASIN B01K48T09Y has a newer model B06W56TBLN
4. Google Nest Thermostat - Smart Thermostat for Home - Programmable Wifi Thermostat -...
- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat for home that helps you save energy and stay comfortable.Connectivity : Wi-Fi - 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, 802.11a/n 5 GHz Wi-Fi., Wireless interconnect : Bluetooth Low Energy Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers.Product note: You can also check your system’s compatibility before purchasing a Nest thermostat with our online Nest Compatibility Checker on the Google Nest support page
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory
- Nest Thermostat turns itself down when you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Lock feature: No
- Programmable thermostat that lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone
- Remote control lets family members change the thermostat temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet
- Savings Finder looks for more ways your thermostat can help you save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app; check with your energy provider to learn more about rebates and more ways to save on a Nest thermostat
- Smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring, which looks out for your heating and cooling systems; sends an alert if something doesn’t seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier
5. Google Nest Learning Thermostat - Programmable Smart Thermostat for Home - 3rd Generation...
- No more programming: With Auto-Schedule, the Google Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you and programs itself..Product note: You can also check your system’s compatibility before purchasing a Nest thermostat with our online Nest Compatibility Checker on the Google Nest support page
- Home/Away Assist: don't heat or cool an empty home. Home/Away Assist adjusts the temperature after you leave.
- Remote control: Control your thermostat from anywhere using the Nest app.
- Know more, save more Check your Energy History to see how much energy you use and why.
- Look for the Leaf: The Nest Leaf appears when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
6. Non-Programmable Thermostats for Home 1 Heat/1 Cool
- 【 Before purchasing, please check whether the wiring port matches your device 】 Suuwer S701 Nonprogrammable Electronic Thermostats, Single Stage 1 Heating and 1 Cooling
- For use with Central Gas, Oil, or Electric Furnaces Systems（ compatible with 85% of systems ）
- Dual Powered by 24VAC Power or 2 AAA Batteries, C-wire is not required. （Shell color; off-white ）
- Does Not Work with Aux Heat Pump and Multi-Stage Systems, Does Not Work RV, Does Not Work 120/240V Electric Baseboard / Line Volt.
- Very Suitable for Middle-Aged and Elderly People, Easy-to-read Digital 4.5 sq. in.
- Display with Large Characters and Blue Backlight Big Separate Buttons for Easy Setting
- Separate Heating and Cooling Swing (Cycle Rate) _ Low Battery Indicator
7. Honeywell Home Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat (RTH6580WF), Requires C Wire, Works...
- ENERGY STAR certified. Help save energy, track your heating and cooling with monthly energy reports and get personalized tips on reducing energy use.
- SAVE ENERGY AND GET REWARDED by checking with your energy provider about available energy savings rebates to save on your purchase (rebate finder link above). Plus, eligible customers can enroll in their local Utility's "DEMAND RESPONSE PROGRAM" which can reward you for allowing the utility to slightly adjust your AC or furnace temperature settings when there is high energy demand.
- C-WIRE POWER ADAPTER REQUIRED: Before purchasing, check to see if this thermostat is compatible with your home and to determine if your home needs a C-wire power adapter.
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION. The Wi-Fi 7-Day is compatible with voice assistant devices like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, and more.
- THERMOSTAT THAT FITS YOUR LIFE. 7-day, 4 periods per day, flexible programming lets you sync your comfort with your schedule.
- EASY OPERATION AND INTUITIVE. Big, backlit digital display and easy controls make for a user-friendly experience.
- EASY-TO-USE-APP. Choose from the Total Connect Comfort app or the Resideo app to control your Wi-Fi thermostat anytime, anywhere.
8. Honeywell Home RTH9585WF Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen,...
- COMFORT COMES IN YOUR COLOR. Personalize your Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat to fit your décor. The Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat does have an auto changeover feature in which the thermostat automatically selects heating or cooling depending on the indoor temperature. Heat and cool settings must be at least 3 degrees apart. The thermostat will automatically adjust settings to maintain this 3-degree separation.
- SAVE ENERGY AND GET REWARDED by checking with your energy provider about available rebates. Plus, eligible customers can enroll in their local Utility's "DEMAND RESPONSE PROGRAM" which can reward you for allowing the utility to slightly adjust your AC or furnace temperature settings when there is high energy demand.
- YOUR SCHEDULE. YOUR WAY. Flexible programming options for your schedule or utility company’s peak rate pricing.
- EASY OPERATION AND INTUITIVE. Bright, easy-to-read touchscreen makes for simple operation.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Forced air (gas, oil or electric), hot water and steam, and heat pumps with electric backup. Does NOT work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V). C-Wire required.
- ENERGY STAR certified. Help save energy, track your heating and cooling with monthly energy reports and get personalized tips on reducing energy use.
- Before purchasing, check to see if this thermostat is compatible with your home and to determine if your home needs a C-wire power adapter. Our Air products and services work with you and for you, supporting and creating more comfortable surroundings
9. Honeywell Home RTH7600D 7-Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat
- Large touchscreen display makes it easy to set your preferred temperature or set a weekly schedule for automated adjustments.
- Set home and away temperatures to help save energy when you're not home. Temporary and permanent hold settings are also available for extended absences from home.
- 7-Day menu-driven programming with 4 periods per day.
- Backlit touchscreen display shows current room temperature and set point temperature simultaneously.
- Simple and straight forward to install and use. The thermostat also has a real-time clock so it will automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time.
- Smart Response Technology allows the thermostat to learn how long the furnace and air conditioner take to reach programmed temperature settings, so you're comfortable at the time you expect.
- Auto changeover is helpful in climates where both air conditioning and heating are used on the same day. When the system is set to Auto, the thermostat automatically selects heating or cooling depending on the indoor temperature so you can always be comfortable.
10. Honeywell Home RTH8560D 7 Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat
- Scheduling your heating/cooling cycles to fit your lifestyle is easy to do, with options to program day-to-day, over the weekend, or for an entire week..Includes : Package includes thermostat and receiver | Thermostat Type : Programmable
- The crystal-clear display on the T5 Touchscreen Thermostat provides a seamless blend of function and style.
- The screen is brightly backlit with a cool blue color and provides an easy-to-read indoor temperature, including indoor humidity readouts.
- For added convenience, reminders to change air filters appear on the screen.
- The advanced design of this thermostat provides maximum comfort by sensing whether your home needs heating or cooling with the Smart Response Learning technology.
- Learns your heating/cooling cycle times to deliver the right temperature when you want it.
- Choice of battery or hard-wire operation wired power source to fit your home.
How To Buy The Best Thermostats
Choosing the right Thermostats is an important decision. You want to make sure that you invest in a product that will last and deliver what it promises, so you can enjoy the benefits for years to come. Here are five things to consider when choosing Thermostats.
1. The Quality of the Product
The quality of Thermostats can be measured in several ways, but one way to measure it is by looking at the reviews of other customers who have purchased the product and used it before you. The more positive reviews, the better!
2. The Product’s Durability
You want your Thermostats to last as long as possible so you don’t have to buy another one for years after its initial purchase date! So make sure that whatever you’re buying has been tested for durability and endurance so that it will work well for years after its initial purchase date.
3. The Brand’s Reputation
Another factor in choosing Thermostats is making sure that it comes from a trustworthy brand with a good reputation among consumers who have bought their products before you made your purchase decision too! If they have thousands of positive reviews online then they probably have some good stuff going on over there too!
4. The Price
The price of a product is important, but you also have to consider the overall investment too. This means that you have to weigh all the factors, so you can make a decision on which product will deliver what it promises and won’t be a huge burden on your wallet.
5. The Price of Replacement Parts and Additional Services
Even if the product itself doesn’t really break down for years after its initial purchase date, there are replacement parts that can wear out over time and causing problems for you. So make sure that you choose Thermostats that comes with good replacement parts so it will be easy for you to replace these parts if necessary.
Buying The Thermostats Online
Online shopping is becoming more and more popular these days. When you are looking to purchase Thermostats, it can be difficult to find the right place to buy it from. You want to make sure that you are getting a good deal and that your money is being well spent. There are many benefits to purchasing Thermostats online, including:
The prices of most products are cheaper when purchased online. This is because there are no taxes or other fees that have to be paid on the product when it is shipped out of state. However, if you buy from a local store then you may end up paying more for your purchase because of these extra charges.
Save time and energy
Another benefit of buying Thermostats online is that it saves you time and energy. Instead of driving all over town looking for the best deal on a product, you can just do your research online and purchase everything from the comfort of your home without having to spend hours driving around town. Furthermore, if you don’t have a car, this also gives you an opportunity to buy things that would have been inaccessible before since many people don’t like to travel far distances just to buy something small or inexpensive.
Easy to find
The internet has made it easy for people to get information they need on a specific product or service. This is because there are numerous websites that have been created with the aim of providing information about different products and services.
Freedom of choice
When one purchases Thermostats offline, there is limited freedom of choice as compared to when one does an online purchase. This is because when one does an offline purchase, they may not be able to choose from many different options that are available online. With the internet, people have the opportunity to choose from various brands and models of the same type of product or service in order to ensure that they get exactly what they want at all times.
With an online purchase, one can be sure that they will be satisfied with their purchase since they will know exactly what they are getting before they make the actual payment for it.
If you are looking for something that is rare or out of the ordinary, it may be difficult to find in stores. You may have to travel long distances just to go look for it at your local store. However, with online shopping, you can find almost anything on the Internet.
Privacy is another benefit of purchasing Thermostats online. Since you don’t have to stand in line at the register or wait for an employee to help you, you can shop in peace without having another person’s questions or comments distracting you from your purchases. You also don’t have to worry about anyone else seeing what you’re buying or where else they might go shopping at the same time as you are!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Thermostats fit in with my lifestyle?
This is an important question to ask yourself because it will help determine whether or not the Thermostats is actually worth purchasing.
If it doesn’t fit in with your lifestyle and needs, then you won’t be using it. And if you don’t use it, then what’s the point?
How much does it cost to ship my items?
The shipping prices are shown on each product page, but you can also use the shipping calculator on seller’s website.
It’s clear that there are a lot of options when it comes to buying Thermostats. It can be hard to know where to start. To help you make your decision, we’ve done the work for you and found some of the best Thermostats out there. We hope that this list has been helpful in narrowing down your choices so that you can make an informed decision about which product is best for your needs.