If you’re looking for the best Kegerators, you’ve come to the right place. With our extensive product reviews and in-depth analysis of each product’s pros and cons, you’ll be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Why Trust Us?
We take pride in providing our readers with honest, unbiased reviews that help them make informed decisions about which products are right for them. We know how difficult it can be to find the ideal Kegerators for your needs, so we work hard to ensure that our readers have all of the information they need before making a purchase. Our goal is to help you find products that will make your life easier and more enjoyable – and we’re confident that this guide will do just that!
List Of 10 Best Kegerators For 2022 Reviews & Comparison
1. EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 50-7/16" H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16" W x 20-1/16" D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2") (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8"), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
2. Ivation Full Size Kegerator | Dual Tap Draft Beer Dispenser & Universal Beverage Cooler |...
- SERVE ICE COLD DRAFT BEER AT HOME | Freestanding Keg Refrigerator & Universal Beverage Cooler Keeps Up to  Separate Beers Types on Tap for Amazing Anytime Refreshment! | Fits a Standard Full-Size Half Barrel Keg [1/2], Pony Keg [1/4], Slim Pony Keg [1/4], Up to  Sixth Barrel Kegs [1/6] or  Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
- STUNNING DUAL-TAP CHROME TOWER | Gorgeous 3” Drink Dispenser Includes Two-Faucet Tap, Eye-Level Styling, Sleek Polished Chrome Finish, Removable Drip Tray & Guard Rail to Prevent Spills | 15” High Tower Provides Ample Clearance to Accommodate Lager, Stout, Ale, Pilsner, IPA, Porter, Weizen, Pint Glasses & More
- FAST, POWERFUL 34° REFRIGERATION | Indoor Draft Beer System Keeps Contents Icy Cold All Season Long with Convenient 7-Level Temperature Control Knob | Cools to Average of Low 30s to Mid 40s to Ensure Minimal Foaming, Ideal Carbonation & Balanced Flavor | Energy-Efficient Design Saves You Money & Peace of Mind
- CONVERTS TO A BEVERAGE COOLER | No Keg? No Problem! | Flexible Features Include  Height Adjustable Wire Shelves,  Built-In Shelf Slots, Reversible Door, Automatic Defrost, Smooth-Rolling Caster Wheels & FDA Food-Safe Components | Enjoy Versatile Cooling & Storage for Beer, Wine, Soda, Water Bottles & Beyond
- CO2 TANK WITH COMPLETE ASSEMBLY | American "D" System Sankey Keg Tapping Kit Comes with Everything You Need to Get Started! | Includes 5Lb. CO2 Cylinder (Empty), Regulator, Gas Lines, Accessories & Mount Gear for Storing Tank on the Rear of the Kegerator | The Ultimate Gift for Beer Lovers’ Birthday, Anniversary, Housewarming, Man Cave, Etc.
3. EdgeStar KC2000TWIN Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser - Black
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a stainless steel version please see model KC2000SSTWIN, for a single tap KC2000, single tap stainless KC2000SSA
4. EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel and Cornelius Kegs
- Includes: One (1) 2.5 stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet; One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty); One (1) single gauge regulator; One (1) stainless steel D coupler; One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line; One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg only
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
- Digital Thermostat; Internal blue LED lighting; Internal circulation fan; Not compatible with casters
- Dimensions (fridge only) 33-1/4" H x 17-1/2" W x 18-1/4" D; For freestanding use only
5. Homecraft Black Stainless Steel Easy-Dispensing Tap Mini Kegerator Cooling System,...
- COMPATIBILITY Works with ALL standard 5-Liter pressurized and non-pressurized gravity kegs as well as the included reusable growler keg - perfect for hosting the big game or other small parties
- STYLISH DESIGN The black stainless steel gives it an elegant look making it a good fit for any kitchen bar man cave basement or garage
- FRESH BEER AT HOME Works with standard threaded CO2/N2O cartridges helping to keep beer fresh for 30 plus days
- POWERFUL THERMOELECTRIC COOLING SYSTEM The LED adjustable temperature gauge ranges from 36 to 53 degrees and chills within 24 hours keeping drinks ice cold
- EASY DISPENSING The easy-tap handle allows for an easy pull and release dispense pouring a consistent draft beer every time
- REUSABLE GROWLER INCLUDED fill the reusable plastic clear 5-Liter growler keg with your favorite beer to keep it fresh for long
- QUIET OPERATION no is no compressor or vibration resulting in low noise
6. Kegco Kegerator Full Size Keg Refrigerator - Single Faucet - D System, Stainless Steel
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This high-quality keg beer cooler comes complete with everything you'll need to dispense fresh draft beer straight from the keg - you just add the keg! The single faucet keg beer dispense system includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This keg cooler has a large enough interior to fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs. When you aren't using it to dispense tasty glasses of cold draft beer, the keg refrigerator can be easily converted into a regulator refrigerator using the two included adjustable storage shelves, providing additional refrigerated storage for food and beverages.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This kegerator's sleek black cabinet features a reversible stainless steel door for a modern look that will complement any decor. Easy roll casters make it easy to move your beer dispenser from your bar to your patio, and they lock to prevent it from moving once it's in position. A removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher, and an attractive chrome safety rail helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the top.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Specially designed for in-home use, these Kegco kegerators feature ultra-quiet performance and a 25% more energy efficient design that saves you money each month on your utility bill. Thermostatic temperature control keeps the internal temperature in the range of 35 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit, and is easily adjusted using a mechanical control dial that can be conveniently accessed at the back of the unit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This CSA listed kegerator features a dispense kit made up of high-quality UL recognized components, ensuring superior long-lasting performance. A stainless steel interior floor plate provides durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet, helping to prevent damage over time and allowing you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly when loading and unloading. The unit measures 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D.
7. HCK 24 inch Universal Outdoor Beverage Refrigerator & Full Size Kegerator 2 in 1, Keg Beer...
- 〔 2 in 1 Functionality 〕It can be used as an outdoor fridge with the 3 shelves that comes by default, it can also be used as an kegerator with 3 taps and a spacious interior space big enough to accommodate one full-size keg (15.5 gallon), two 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gallon each), and three 5 gallon kegs. (Note: Kegs are NOT included)
- 〔 Comes with Full Accessories 〕Besides the complete set of D system keg tapping kit, which allows you to dispense cold draft beer of your choice straight from the keg, the guard rail, drip tray, casters, safety lock and three (3) wire shelves for refrigerator use are also included by default, and all these significantly reduce your extra purchasing costs and save your time
- 〔 High Flexibility of Placement 〕It can be used as a freestanding or built-in kegerator/refrigerator, with its fully reversible stainless door, you can change the orientation of the door according to your needs
- 〔 Precise Temperature Control 〕Its powerful and highly efficient compressor-based cooling system utilize environmental friendly R600a refrigerant, providing an effective temperature range from 32°F to 50°F, and the temperature is constantly monitored by its built-in sensors that helps keeping your favorite beverages at its best shape and ready to serve you when needed. Most importantly, you can adjust the temperature setting by using the press button controller with blue-colored LED display
- 〔 Hassle Free 〕We also offer 1 year factory warranty on non-consumable components, and 3 years on compressor. If you need any further assistance, we are just one Amazon message away to ensure your 100% satisfaction
8. Kegconnection Kegerator Beer Line Cleaning Kit - Easy and Safe to Use Keg Cleaner - with...
- INCLUDED WITH KIT: An easy to use instruction sheet. Featuring 8 ounces of Brew Clean powder cleaning solution. 1 plastic bottle to mix the cleaning solution, gently squeeze the bottle to prevent leakage. 1 ball lifter for holding the check valve open on your beer coupler. 1 metal faucet wrench to loosen and tighten your faucet for an all-around cleaning experience. 1 faucet brush for those tough spots. 1 connection hose to connect the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank.
- EASIEST KIT ON THE MARKET: This all-in-one cleaning kit includes everything you need to clean stainless steel, Cornelius, Firestone style kegs, liquid/beer lines and other glass, plastic or rubber homebrew equipment.
- SAFE TO USE: The 8 ounces of Brew Clean solution is a safe and easy to use powder solution. It will not cause rust on kegs/ homebrew equipment. This formula actually helps protect metal from corrosion. Only 1 tablespoon of the Brew Clean solution is needed for each cleaning (enough to do about 20 cleanings).
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: This kit is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: This kit is assembled in the USA.
9. Frigidaire EFRB200 6.1 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Kegerator Beer Bar, XL, White
- You can choose from 4 different keg sizes to customize your kegerator. Choose either quarter barrel, sixth barrel, half barrel or slim quarter barrel
- A temperature control knob allows you the flexibility to set just the right temperature for your beer drinking preference
- A stainless steel door compliments any décor
- Heavy duty swivel castors allows for easy mobility
- Removable drip tray with grill to collect any spills making cleaning a snap
10. FERRODAY Dual Faucet Beer Tower Double Tap Beer Tower Beer Facet Dispenser Double Beer Tap...
- [Solid Construction Every Part - No Leak/ No Loose]: Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower with standard threads for faucet installation, further fix with faucet wrench, no leaks & no loose. Popular for indoor/ outdoor family gatherings or commercial applications like bars, hotels, and restaurants, etc.
- [Contents Everything You Need For A Beer Tower]: Comes with 1 stainless steel column, 2 brass faucets, 2 of 5 feet 3/16" I.D. tubing, 1 beer tower gasket, 4 of M5 screws and nuts, 2 clamps, 2 beer faucet springs, 2 beer faucet soothers, 1 beer tap wrench, and 1 cleaning brush. A complete beer dispenser tower.
- [Safe & Strong Material & Shiny Surface]: High-quality material long-last beer tap tower for homebrew. Rustproof stainless steel column, safe for beverage beer tubing, solid brass faucet with stainless steel core, stainless steel screws, and springs for longer service. The surface of the beer tower and beer faucet are both electroplated for better wear resistance.
- [Few Minutes for Easy Installation Convenient Kit]: Pre-assembled faucet shanks and beer lines to save your time. 1. install this on a bar counter, then drill a hole on the countertop, place the gasket, pass the hose through the hole, use screws to fix the tower, and install the faucet. 2. Directly installing on a kegerator dispenser would be easier, no drills needed.
- [Upgraded Self-closing Springs & Keep Improving]: The package includes 2 springs for self-closing tap installation. The spring is so strong that you may need a hand for installation. A self-closing tap is the end of drippings. Please feel free to tell if any problem, we would try our best to help. Lifetime technical support.
Things You Need to Know Before Buying Kegerators
Choosing the best Kegerators is not as simple as it seems. There are many factors that need to be considered before you can make a decision. To help you choose the best product, please follow these steps:
1. Determine your needs
First of all, you need to determine your needs. Do you want Kegeratorsthat will last for a long time? Or are you looking for something that will be more cost-effective? It’s important to think about this because it will help you narrow down your choices and prevent from wasting money on something that doesn’t work for you.
2. Set a budget
You should also set a budget before starting your search for products online or offline. Having a budget will help keep things organized so that you don’t end up spending too much on unnecessary items just because they’re available at an affordable price point!
3. Do research online and offline
Once you’ve figured out what type of Kegerators would work best for your needs/budgeting requirements then it’s time to start doing some research! You can do this either online (using search engines like Google) or offline (using local bookstores/newsstands). Either way works just fine but just make sure that whatever method you’re going to use, you do as much research as possible before deciding to purchase.
4. Compare different brands and products
It is important to have a good understanding of your options when choosing Kegerators. You should compare different brands and products so that you can find one that meets your requirements and budget.
5. Choose the most cost-effective product
Once you have compared different brands and products, it will be easy for you to identify which one offers the most value for money. This is important because it helps you know whether or not the price is reasonable considering what it offers in return.
Advantages Of Buying Kegerators Online
Online shopping has become the most convenient way to get your hands on Kegerators. You can order from anywhere, any time, and get it delivered to your doorstep within a few days. It is easy, convenient, and hassle-free.
You can compare prices and reviews
If you have a particular product in mind, but you’re not sure which store has the best price, then you can easily compare the prices online. You can also read reviews written by people who have purchased products from different stores. This will allow you to find out what they liked and disliked about each product. When you compare different stores, it will become clear which one offers the best value for your money.
You can get expert advice
If you have any questions about Kegerators, then you can ask an expert for advice. Most websites offer chat rooms where people with experience in buying products or services can answer questions about their experiences with different products or services. Sometimes these websites offer live chat support as well. In many cases, the experts are paid for their time and services so they may be able to give more information than free support staff would offer on a website.
Returns are easy
If you buy Kegerators online and it doesn’t fit or isn’t what you expected, returning it is easy. You don’t have to worry about driving to the mall and fighting with other shoppers for an open dressing room — all you have to do is send an email or give the retailer’s customer service department a call. Most retailers will allow you to return items for free if you make your request within 30 days of receiving them (or within some other specific time frame).
It’s convenient (and way faster than driving to the mall)
The convenience factor of buying Kegerators online is huge. You can shop from anywhere at any time without having to leave your house or office. And if you’re like me and have a hard time finding parking at malls and other stores, shopping online is even better! You don’t have to worry about finding a parking spot or lugging around bags while walking through crowds of people who are also trying to get parking spots! And if there’s something that I absolutely must have right now, I can get it delivered directly to my door in just a few days with free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime
You can shop from your couch
Another great thing about buying Kegerators online is that it allows you to take your time looking at products and comparing prices while sitting at home on a Saturday night instead of making trips back and forth between stores during business hours. You can also check out reviews from other shoppers before making a purchase, which can help ensure that you get exactly what you want.
FAQs About Kegerators
Is this Kegerators worth my money?
You may be tempted to buy Kegerators just because it’s on sale or because it has a low price tag, but that doesn’t mean it’s worth your money. Instead of buying something just because it’s cheap, look at all of its features and ask yourself if they’re worth what you’re paying for them. What features do you really need in order to get the most out of the product? How many years will those features last? Are there other Kegerators out there with similar features that cost less money? Will you use the product enough over time to justify spending more on it now? These are all questions you should ask yourself before making any purchases.
What Are The Benefits Of Kegerators?
The Kegerators offers a variety of benefits to its users:
- It is easy to use. The user interface is intuitive, and the design of the product makes it simple to navigate.
- It is affordable. The cost of Kegerators is comparable to similar products in the market.
- It has an attractive design that will look good in any situation.
In conclusion, the best Kegerators are all unique in their own way. Each product has its own pros and cons, and none of them are perfect. However, each one product listed above does have its place in the market and is a great choice for someone who needs it.