The Alpine 12S you’re about to read has been independently tested and reviewed to ensure our reviews are unbiased. We may earn a commission from purchases, but these donations go toward the running of our charity.
The best Alpine 12S of the year have been put together by our staff who have taken into consideration the prices, quality and features of each item that we wish to include.
Catch Up The 15 Best Alpine 12S For 2022 Reviews & Buying Guide
1. Alpine S-W12D4 S-Series Subwoofers
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMR Santoprene rubber surround
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- top-mount depth: 5-1/16"
2. BOSS Audio Systems PT1000 2 Channel Car Amplifier - 1000 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8...
- Power - 500 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms, 250 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost - With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable - Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
3. Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 47QL7R12 12" Quad L7R 4800W Sub Box with...
- Kicker 47QL7R12 Car Audio Quad L7R 12" Subwoofer SPL 4800W Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Harmony HA-A1500.1 Amplifier & Amp Kit
4. Skar Audio Dual 12" Complete 2,400 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes...
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Dual 12-inch Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS Power: 1,200 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-2X12D4 Dual 12" Loaded 2,400 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Class D 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-OFC 4 Gauge Premium OFC Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
5. Alpine iLX-F411 1-DIN 11" Halo Mech-Less Digital Media Receiver
- The Alpine Halo11 is the culmination of the Alpine Halo display platform. The large, 11-inch display has 49% more surface area than a 9-inch display, making the icons even more visible for quick selections while you’re driving.
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto - The smarter, safer ways to access your phone in the car.
- Get the most from your music by using the 5-band parametric equalizer and 6-channel time correction tool to control the powerful, built-in amplifier.
- Customize the screen exactly the way you want it. Use the capacitive touchscreen to move an icon using drag-and-drop motions with your finger.
- If you’re looking for more power, add additional amplifiers using the three sets of true 4V preamp outputs with subwoofer level control on the third set.
6. Alpine Electronics PSS-22WRA Weather Resistant Direct Fit Sound System for 2007-2018 Jeep...
- The PSS-22WRA is a weather resistant, direct fit sound system for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited models without the factory-equipped Alpine amplified sound system.
- Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) amplifier technology and the 10” subwoofer enclosure deliver incredible sound performance (600W RMS/1200W DPP).
- Thanks to the included adapters, the PSS-22WRA’s speakers can be configured as component or coaxial sets, depending on your Jeep’s speaker layout.
- The PSS-22WRA is compatible with any Alpine Restyle Jeep Wrangler dash system, the Jeep factory base radio, or other aftermarket radio.
- Designed for Jeeps with automatic transmission (not compatible with manual transmission)
7. Alpine R-W12D2 Dual 2 Ohm 1500W Peak 12" Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 2250W
- RMS Power: 750W
- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz
- 2 Ohm
- 180ºC High Temp Wire on Sprial-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
- 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Included components: owners manual
8. Alpine iLX-W650 7" Mech-Less Receiver Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- shallow-mount chassis design (2-7/16" deep)
- touchscreen swipe controls
- designed to work with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- hands-free control lets you access apps using your voice
9. Skar Audio Dual 12" 5000W Loaded EVL Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | EVL-2X12D4
- Competition Grade EVL Series 12-Inch Dual 4-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 5,000 Watts | RMS Power: 2,500 Watts
- Subwoofers Come Mounted and are Pre-Wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk Subwoofer Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
10. Alpine PWD-X5 25W x 4 DSP Amplifier + Powered Sub
- Bluetooth dongle included (for streaming and mobile app control)
- control via PWD-5X app for Android or iPhone, or PWD-5X software for Windows:
- DSP features include 10-band EQ, time alignment, and variable crossover filters
Criteria To Consider While Choosing Alpine 12S
When you need Alpine 12S, there are a lot of things to consider. You don’t want to make the wrong choice, after all, or you’ll end up with something that doesn’t work for you.
We’ve put together this list of criteria for choosing Alpine 12S. Use it as a guide when you’re making your next purchase, and you can rest assured that you’ll be getting exactly what you need!
The cost of Alpine 12S is an important consideration, but it shouldn’t be the only factor you take into account. If a product is significantly more expensive than competing options, but offers benefits that are worth the extra expense, then it may be worth it to pay more. But if there’s no real difference between the two options – then why pay more?
Ease of Use
Another factor to consider is how easy it will be to use your chosen product. If you’re purchasing something that requires an instruction manual or some other form of guidance in order for you to use it correctly (for example, an appliance), then make sure that you read over all instructions before buying anything so that there are no surprises later on down the line!
Next, make sure that whatever item or service you buy has high-quality parts and materials used throughout its production process. This can help ensure that not only will your purchase last longer than cheaper alternatives but also that it will function properly from start to finish without needing repairs.
It is important that you choose Alpine 12S that is durable. The last thing you want is to spend your hard-earned money on a product that will not last. You can find out whether or not a product is durable by reading reviews and looking at the materials used in its construction.
The value of the product should also be considered when choosing it. The best way to do this is by comparing features, price, and durability between different options. In addition to this, find out what other people are saying about their experiences with these products as well.
The warranty on a product can help you determine if it is worth purchasing or not because it tells you how much confidence the manufacturer has in their own product. If they offer a long warranty period, then they must be confident in their product’s quality!
Benefits Of Buying Alpine 12S Online
Online shopping is becoming more and more popular these days. When you are looking to purchase Alpine 12S, it can be difficult to find the right place to buy it from. You want to make sure that you are getting a good deal and that your money is being well spent. There are many benefits to purchasing Alpine 12S online, including:
The prices of most products are cheaper when purchased online. This is because there are no taxes or other fees that have to be paid on the product when it is shipped out of state. However, if you buy from a local store then you may end up paying more for your purchase because of these extra charges.
Save time and energy
Another benefit of buying Alpine 12S online is that it saves you time and energy. Instead of driving all over town looking for the best deal on a product, you can just do your research online and purchase everything from the comfort of your home without having to spend hours driving around town. Furthermore, if you don’t have a car, this also gives you an opportunity to buy things that would have been inaccessible before since many people don’t like to travel far distances just to buy something small or inexpensive.
Easy to find
The internet has made it easy for people to get information they need on a specific product or service. This is because there are numerous websites that have been created with the aim of providing information about different products and services.
Freedom of choice
When one purchases Alpine 12S offline, there is limited freedom of choice as compared to when one does an online purchase. This is because when one does an offline purchase, they may not be able to choose from many different options that are available online. With the internet, people have the opportunity to choose from various brands and models of the same type of product or service in order to ensure that they get exactly what they want at all times.
With an online purchase, one can be sure that they will be satisfied with their purchase since they will know exactly what they are getting before they make the actual payment for it.
If you are looking for something that is rare or out of the ordinary, it may be difficult to find in stores. You may have to travel long distances just to go look for it at your local store. However, with online shopping, you can find almost anything on the Internet.
Privacy is another benefit of purchasing Alpine 12S online. Since you don’t have to stand in line at the register or wait for an employee to help you, you can shop in peace without having another person’s questions or comments distracting you from your purchases. You also don’t have to worry about anyone else seeing what you’re buying or where else they might go shopping at the same time as you are!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of Alpine 12S?
The first question to ask yourself when purchasing a new product is: What does it do? You need to understand the value of the product. What problem does it solve? How will it help you achieve your goal? If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to reconsider buying the Alpine 12S.
How much should I spend on Alpine 12S?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question. The amount of money you spend depends on your personal preferences and budget. For example, if you really love gadgets and are looking for the latest technology, then it makes sense to spend more money on a product that has more features than an otherwise similar one. On the other hand, if you are just looking for something basic and don’t care about having cutting edge technology, then it makes sense to buy something cheaper with fewer features.
As you can see, there are many factors to consider when choosing the best Alpine 12S for your needs.
We hope that this list has been helpful in your search for the perfect solution. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
We would also love to hear from you if you have any suggestions on how to improve this page. Your input will help us make sure that all of our readers have access to up-to-date information that they can trust.